Superfood Chicken Salad
Superfood chicken salad
- Preheat oven to 190°C
- Chop all vegetables roughly in half & put onto a baking tray
- Add the olive oil & balsamic vinegar
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes
- Next, place the chicken breast onto a piece of tinfoil.
- Fold the sides up slightly creating a boat like shape – season with salt and pepper & add the Cali Cali Peri Peri Sauce.
- Fold the tinfoil over to enclose the chicken & allow to bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes, open the tinfoil slightly & bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the spinach & rocket.
- Assemble, drizzle more Cali Cali Peri Peri sauce across the top & Enjoy
Remember to ensure the chicken is piping hot the whole way through before serving!
- 2 Tablespoons Cali Cali Peri Peri Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil (18g)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar (20g)
- 2 handfuls sugarsnap peas(80g)
- 1/2 medium broccoli head (193g)
- 8 Cherry tomatoes (90g)
- 1 small carrot, grated
- small handful whole almonds (25g)
- 1 handful spinach (50g)
- small handful rocket (15g)
- 2 Chicken breasts (250g)
MACROS - Per Serving
- Calories – 369
- Fat – 17g
- (of which saturates 2.1g)
- Carbs – 17g
- (of which sugars 6g)
- Protein – 36g
- Salt 0.96g